Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 Hey ya'll! Wowzers! That was a lot of big news to get all in one week! Hopefully everything will al work out for the best, it definitely will because it will go according to the Lord's will! I will pray for you all. Unfortunately Hendry and novi didn't come... but this week they said they will come. Something came up and they had to leave town! We had a geat lesson with them on the Plan of Salvation, I think they are starting to feel that the things we teach are true. I have to apologize today I don't have a lot of time, we took a little pday trip to a big zoo kind of like the one I went to in surabaya... It was really fun, I go to feed zebras and elephants and what not! Next week I will hopefully send some pictures! We have been blessed with lots of new contacts this past week and I am really reall excited to be ableto try and meet with them in the next few days. We actually have to leave town tomorrow morning and go to Bandung for another exchange there. I am excited because I will get to see my last companion Elder Yarkasi again! Hopefully it will go well, I have to admit all the traveling is way tiring, I hope I can avoid a job with lots of business trips in the future! But I also enjoy it. Ok sorry, I have to go! I love you all and I pray that all of you will continue to well! I know all will work out for the best! The Church is true! Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment