Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 Hey ya'll! I am super sorry, but I dont have a whole lot of time today!! We have to go out to tangerang tonight... I would love to try and meet with your friend tim some time! Maybe you could get me his number or something and I could see what I can do! We will go out there about every 6 weeks or so! This week has been crazy busy and fast!! We are still trying to find people prepared... The people here are a little tough, like that old mission pres. said, they love receiving us but struggle to keep commitments! I know there are people out there who want to though! I hope everything is going great, it sounds like it is! Enjoy the summer!!! For the most part things are going great, I really have no complaints! I love you all! Kevin once again sorry this is so short.

No comments:

Post a Comment